Skip to content
- ACT reserves the right to cancel the International Conference due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If ACT cancels the event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- If the event is rescheduled, ACT will offer registrants the option of receiving a full refund or transferring their registration to the new date.
- If the event goes virtual, you will be notified by email to allow you to transfer your registration over to the virtual event or cancel your registration fully.
- If you are unable to attend the International Conference, you are welcome to substitute your registration with another member of your organization at no additional cost. You may choose to substitute your registration with someone outside your organization (of equal registration type) for a $50 fee.
- All requests for substitutions must be received via email at least 3 business days before the event and include the name, job title and email address for the replacement attendee.
- Changes will become effective on the date of the written confirmation.
Registrant Cancellation Guidelines
- All cancellation/refund request received before Friday, May 12th, 2023 will be fully refunded. All requests must be made in writing and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- Any cancellation made after May 12, 2023 will receive a 50% refund. All requests must be made in writing and submitted to email@example.com for approval.
- Any cancellation made after July 23, 2023 will not be refunded.
- No-shows are non-refundable.
- The registrant is responsible for cancelling any hotel or other travel related reservations.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original payment method. Refunds may not be issued until after the event date.
Need to Register for an Event
as a Non-Member?
If you would like to create a non-member account, set up your login information by clicking "Create an Account" below. If you are an employee of an ACT member company and don't have an account already, you can create one here.
If your company is a member, your online account may allow you to:
Create an Account
- Access the Member Directory
- Register for Events
- Register for Webinars
- Receive Legislative Updates
- View & Pay Invoices
Join ACT Today!
The members of ACT invite and encourage you to join! By working together, we can achieve our mission to maintain and enhance our industry as a whole.
- Access to the Member Directory
- Discounted Event Registration
- Free Webinars
- Legislative Updates
- View & Pay Invoices
All membership applications go through an approval process.
View Membership Information