Arizona | New Mexico | Nevada
President: Scott Miklos, RTC of Washoe County
Vice President: Chris Barker, Chris Barker Consulting
Secretary: Angie Wilkie, Valley Metro
Treasurer: Jim Gee, RTC of Washoe County
Membership Chair: Amanda Luecker, State of Arizona
Program Director: Barbara Meyer, Tripshot
Newsletter Editor: Mary Marshall, State of Arizona
Past President: Ruth Reiman, retired
Meetings & Events
Webinar: The Changing Workplace & Impact on Transportation, Thursday, May 5, 2022, 11:00am PT/2:00pm ET
- Abby Williams, TDM Manager, Valley Metro
- Rob Antoniak, Chief Customer Officer, Tripshot
- Barbara Morck, Director of Parking & Transportation Services, University of New Mexico,
- Tien-Tien Chan, Principal, Nelson/Nygaard
Scholarships for 2022
The Valley of the Sun Chapter has scholarships available for 2022.
- Access the application for the Future of Commuting Summit (April); 36th Annual International Conference (July-August); and TDM Forum (November), in the Member Resources.
- The Chapter is pleased to launch a new program to provide college students a 1-year scholarship to ACT. These scholarships will help students learn about ACT and Transportation Demand Management. Download the application here.
Resources - Members Only
View past webinar recordings, presentation slides, Valley of the Sun Newsletters, and more!
Click the Icon Below to Visit the Valley of the Sun Community on Connect!