Content Specialist Note: There is a link on this page to the Connect website. Does this also need to be migrated? If not, will the URL still be the same?
This online community will provide Transportation Demand Management (TDM) professionals a place to discuss ideas, share resources, and interact with each other in an exciting new way. ACT members will have access to chapter and council communities, as well as libraries of resources, while members and non-members will be able to converse in TDM Conversations, an open forum community.
To get started:
- Confirm the username and password that you use to log into the ACT website. Reset your password if you can’t remember it.
- Visit connect.actweb.org and log in using the same username and password you use to log into the ACT website.
- Update your Connect profile and search for friends and colleagues.
- Join as many communities as you'd like. Be sure to select which option you prefer for notifications – Real Time, Daily Digest, or No Email.
- Read the Connect FAQs for more information.
Explore Connect here and see how the power of community can propel your TDM career. We also have prepared a few tutorial videos to help get you started below.
To become an ACT member and have full access to Connect, find the membership type that fits you best.