Membership in ACT provides you and your organization with valuable information on the latest trends, best practices, new strategies, and important knowledge to make you more impactful in your transportation demand management (TDM) efforts and work.
Membership connects you with like-minded individuals and organizations throughout North America and around the world; and provides you with the professional development and networking opportunities you need to tackle challenges and share successes.
- Automatic membership in a regional chapter
- Opportunity to join any or all of ACT’s topical councils
- Access to Connect, ACT’s members-only online community
- Access to an online membership directory
- Free webinars and member pricing for in-person events
- Members-only public policy updates
- Professional development opportunities
- And more!
Membership in ACT is highly valued as it helps:
- employers maximize their ability to recruit and retain their workforce, assist employees with their commutes, and comply with local ordinances and regulations;
- cities and regions develop solutions to their transportation challenges and achieve their climate and sustainability goals while enhancing their livability
- institutions of higher education
- consultants and service providers connect with potential clients and customers and provides them with a seat at the table in learning about the opportunities for growth
- and benefits all members from government bodies to non-profit organizations with access to best practices for implementing effective TDM strategies.
From networking and educational events through professional development and career growth, and government relations and advocacy, ACT is dedicated to empowering our members to advance the effectiveness of our transportation systems, improve the quality of life of commuters, and strengthen the economic competitiveness of businesses.
There's never been a better time to join ACT, learn from colleagues, prepare for the future, and provide a better journey for everyone. See what current members have to say about being part of ACT's community.
Annual Dues Structure
- Organizational - $675 (includes two individuals)
- 3rd & 4th individuals are $275 each
- 5th individual and on are $225 each
- Self-Employed - $375
- Student - $40
- Retiree - $40
An annual membership may be started at any point during the year and
provides 12 months of benefits from the date you join.