2023 TDM Forum
The TDM Forum focuses on current TDM initiatives and industry research.
Sheraton Grand Los Angeles711 South Hope Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017-3803
A two-day event that provides an intimate gathering allowing you the opportunity to tackle the challenges facing TDM head on, while enabling you to network and build relationships with others from across the country. The TDM Forum focuses on recent industry research and provides a unique opportunity to dive deep into our host city's use of TDM strategies, through sessions, keynote addresses, and tours.
- Keynote Address from Donald Shoup, Distinguished Research Professor of Urban Planning, UCLA
- Over 12 hours of breakout sessions
- Professional & recreational tours
- 40 Under 40 Awards Ceremony and Reception
- Presentation of TDM Excellence Awards
- Qualifies for 15 TDM-CP Credits
- Networking and more networking
The TDM Forum brings together 200+ professionals from across North America, including people working at city/county/state DOTs, MPOs, transit agencies, major employers, higher education, TMAs, transportation providers, commuter services organizations, consultants, and innovation/technology companies.
Prior to Sept. 22
Sept. 23 - Oct. 20
Oct. 21 - Nov. 2
Join & Save!
The SoCal Chapter has put together two great tours for TDM Forum attendees on Wednesday, November 1, 2023:
- Behind the Scenes - Sustainability Tour at Universal Studios
- Santa Monica and Venice Beach Bike Adventure Tour
For a full description, costs and to register for either tour, visit our Forum Tours page.
Sheraton Grand Los Angeles
Discounted Room Rate: $249 per night (until Oct. 11th)
Stay right in the middle of the action at the Sheraton Grand Los Angeles. Located in the Financial District, the hotel is positioned perfectly for you to explore the city's sights and landmarks. Book your stay and take advantage of the hotel's many amenities. You can't book a room any closer to TDM Forum!
Event Contact: Casey Murphy