Tour - Bike Facilities - Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Salesforce | July 30th
Bike Facilities Tour: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Salesforce
Sunday, July 30th
11am - 1:45pm
Join representatives from the Gates Foundation and Salesforce on a tour of the organizations’ cutting edge employee bike amenities. Participants will travel by Seattle’s iconic Monorail, and bike share on this multi-modal 3 mile round trip tour. At Gates, near the base of the Space Needle, participants will get an inside peak of their internal Luum system, tour the bike facility, lockers/showers, and ventilated mudroom. Traveling by Lime Bike to Salesforce in Fremont, at the foot of the famous Fremont Troll (photo opp), participants will tour the spacious bike room, showers/lockers at Salesforce and visit the roof deck for amazing views of South Lake and downtown Seattle. Participants can take Lime Bikes or bus back to the hotel.
- Clark Rider, University of Colorado Boulder Sustainable Transportation Specialist, past Gates Foundation employee
- Heidi Speight, Salesforce Transportation Program Manager
- Ian Irving Lado (Cushman & Wakefield), Gates Foundation
- 11:00 - 11:30 am Leave the Hotel, take the Monorail to the Gates Foundation
- 11:30 - 11:45 am Check in at Gates
- 11:45 - 12:15 pm Tour the Gates Foundation
- 12:15 - 12:45 pm Take Lime Bikes to Salesforce
- 12:45 - 1:15 pm Tour Salesforce
- 1:15 - 1:45 pm Bike or bus back to the hotel (3 miles in bike lanes)
**Your fee is covering planning and administrative costs for the tour**
Tour Cancellation Policy
- All cancellation/refund requests received by COB on Friday, June 30th will be fully refunded. All requests must be made in writing and submitted to email@example.com for approval.
- Any cancellation made after June 30, 2023 will receive a 50% refund. All requests must be made in writing and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- Any cancellation made after July 23, 2023 will not be refunded.